O nly requirement is an interest in the mission and vision for AFTA.
Click for more information about Fee Structure.
- Student – Undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate training (Fee: $96.50)
- Early Career – up to 2 years past highest degree (Fee for 3 years: $144.50, then $289)
- Regular – 2+ years past highest degree ($289)
- Retired ($144.50)
- Non-profit Organizational – fee to be determined – designate three representatives in any fiscal year.
Pathways to Membership:
- Invitation by Member
- Self-selection (complete form)
Affiliate Members are professionals from allied fields and laypersons who share the Academy’s goals and values but are not engaged in the work of the other membership categories.
Charter Academy Members
Charter Academy Members are recognized innovators and leaders within the field of Family Therapy who founded AFTA or came to Academy in the early years.